- Disorders of bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and nervous system. For example: arthritis, headache, sciatica, back pain, hernia;
- Gynecological disorders. For example: painful menstruation, menopause, infertility;
- Male infertility, impotence, prostatitis, male urinary disorders;
- Gastrointestinal disorders. For example: Crohn’s, nausea, constipation, diarrhea.
- Respiratory disorders. For example: emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies, snoring and bronchitis;
- Circulatory disorders. For example: hypertension, anemia, fatigue;
- Emotional and Psychological disorders. For example: insomnia, stress, weight loss;
- Addiction. For example: alcohol, nicotine, drugs.